About Our Lancaster, CA, Water Damage Restoration Company
With more than 13 years of experience in the water and fire damage restoration industry, our team at William Allen Restoration has the skills and technology necessary to help you and your property recover following a major disaster. We understand how difficult it is to see your home or business damaged by a flood, fire, pipe burst or other incidents. That’s why we provide reliable communication and expert services to walk you through the entire recovery process, from initial damage assessment to complete restoration.
As a locally owned and family owned business, our company is deeply invested in the community of Lancaster, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our service areas include Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley, and Kern County.
At William Allen Restoration, our team is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. When you hire an IICRC-certified professional, you know you’re getting someone who will do the job right the first time, utilizing proven restoration techniques and best practices to restore your property to its former state. To earn this certification, professionals must complete thorough training and a comprehensive examination of the specifics of restoration.
Our experienced team has attained this certification, so our new customers can rest assured they’re getting top-quality services that adhere to industry standards. We work to stay up to date on all the latest technological advances, using proven methods to repair and restore your home or business.
Our Restoration Services
Our team at William Allen Restoration handles a wide range of home and business disasters, including flooding, pipe bursts, fires, smoke damage, mold growth, and more. We’ll always assess the extent of the damage and work to develop a comprehensive solution that restores your property thoroughly and efficiently, so you can resume daily life.
Our restoration services include:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration: Our team provides comprehensive smoke damage and fire damage restoration, including smoke odor removal, structural restoration, carpet cleaning, and more.
- Water damage restoration: Whether you’re dealing with a major flood or minor leak, our team can dry out any remaining moisture and get to work on repairing any damage to your building. We also offer free water damage evaluation services to assess the extent of the damage.
- Mold remediation: Our mold remediation team performs thorough inspections to detect mold growth and comprehensive mold removal services to get rid of the problem.
- Carpet cleaning: We offer free estimates on carpet cleaning for routine maintenance, flood damage restoration, smoke odor removal, and more.
- Contents pack out: Our contents pack out team will clean and pack up any belongings in your home or business that are damaged or are in danger of further damage. We’ll store them at a secure location you can easily access, later moving them back in when your property is ready.
Whether you’re dealing with suspected mold growth in your office or reeling after a fire damaged your home, our team is here to help. We offer 24/7 emergency restoration services, so you can call on us when you need us.